Online Web File Access
JMC Student Access
JMC Teacher Access
JMC Parent Access
Panther Card (PLS)
High School Cube
"Education as a Lifestyle"
|Mrs. Lauri Fox, Media Specialist||7:30 - 3:30 Monday - Friday|
|Mrs. Vicky Rasmussen, Media Assistant||9:30 - 3:30 on CPT days|
10 Simple Rules for Using the Media Center
1. Students are to work or read quietly
2. All students sign in & out
3. No Food or Drink in the Media Center
4. Classes have priority over study hall students regarding computer availability
5. Books checked out for 2 weeks renew as needed
6. Check out any books you take
7. No more than 4 people per table. sit on chairs, not on tables
8. Return magazines & newspapers to proper places
9. No emailing, IM or games played on computers during school hours
10. Personal emailing is allowed before and after scheduled school hours.
1. Students may check out up to 3 books at a time, unless more materials are needed for an assignment
2. Please return books on time so that other students can read them
3. Students must pay for damaged or lost books. If a lost book is paid for and later found, the money will be refunded if the book is in good condition.
4. We always check our shelves for any items that a student says they have returned, but still shows up on our computer as an overdue. We welcome any parent or guardian questions concerning lost or overdue materials.
Please see links to the left for more information.